According to a recent survey from TechCrunch, 72% of big organizations haven’t been able to create a data-driven culture. Making data fundamental to business strategies and central to organizational culture helps companies understand burgeoning trends within their market, allowing them to analyze and make decisions that will lead to the best outcomes. Transformations, however, can be difficult, as there are many issues stopping organizations from becoming data-driven. From difficulties acquiring relevant data to organizing that same mass influx of data, organizations are struggling to become data-driven, finding these problems and many others preventing their progress. Most importantly, many companies are wondering how to make the data FAIR.
In this talk, Dr. Sunil will teach you:
- How to create data centric AI
- The role of Dark Data and give examples of using Dark Data
- The challenges that appear while building the solutions
- Why there is a need for Edge AI and Green AI
- How to disrupt your current culture and become more data-driven
- How to make data FAIR
- The trade-offs with the PLASTER+SET framework
- The virtuous cycle of AI and how to scale up
This is an exclusive session with Dr. Sunil that you won't want to miss!
February 15, 2022 at 9:30 am PST, 12:30 pm EST, 5:30 pm GMT